Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tank stabilized and un-uploaded photos

I checked the water parameters of the tank and they have stabilized and have gotten back to optimal levels. The coral are looking much better. The Birdsnests may have passed as they have algae growing on them now but they also have some of their flesh. So maybe they are somewhat living. I'll be keeping them in the tank until they are fully white and covered in algae or they recover. It's great to see the Green Hammer Coral to finally be fully opened again. I may end up moving the Purple Hammer because it doesn't seem to be getting much water flow and doesn't really open up.

The Duncan, the Blastos and the Candy Cane Coral have also noticably grown, which is a great sign. I've been dosing Reef Foundation and Coral Colors by Red Sea as needed and I think it has helped.


Below are some photos I took awhile back but apparently never uploaded. Kinda bitter-sweet as they have Gilbert and Gumdrop.


Feather duster emerging

New Tank Setup

Gilbert digging caves

Plate Coral is all Puffy

That's if for now.

~ Keep on Swimming! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment