Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sharkbait, some new pictures and a video!

So I picked myself up a baby Sharkbait last night (read: clownfish) and he seems to be adapting well to the environment. I attempted to feed him some flake and pellet food while I was acclimating him and he didn't seem to care for it. I fed the tank some frozen Mysis Shrimp today and he didn't eat any of it either. I'm hoping he just isn't hungry and/or is just adjusting to the tank. Otherwise, I'm going to have to find something he will eat.
Sharkbait Plate Coral Feeding

I also finally managed to get some pictures of the Zoa colony I have. I'm still not too happy with how they turn out (taken from my phone) but they are currently the best I have. The colony looks SO much more gorgeous in real life, especially under the blue LEDs!
Zoa's under Full Spectrum LEDs Zoa's under Blue LEDs
Full Tank Capture


No comments:

Post a Comment