Monday, January 11, 2016

How to make a Murderer

Was on hold with LiveAquaria for 2 hours and the call got dropped due to some system error on their end. Attempted calling back for ~20 minutes but only got a busy tone. On hold for another hour and call dropped once again. Fury rising by this point.

After the second dropped called I got a call directly from them within a couple minutes. Apparently they were having system issues and when the phone system died again their email system came back up and they were able to respond to my email inquiry. We were able to get the payment issue hashed out. Unfortunately, the order will not ship today because of the time but I should get it on Wednesday.

The lady ended up thanking me for my patience and understanding as I wasn't being an a**hat to her. I can only imagine some of the people they have to deal with in these sort of circumstances. I'm sure if I was to be angry with her or rude I could have gotten a credit or something but it's not their fault. I would hate to be berated by someone when something is out of my control. People needed to remember that these are people as well and just because you are frustrated with their system that it doesn't give you the right to treat them as anything less.

</rant>

Anyway, here's to Wednesday!

~ Keep on Swimming ~

No comments:

Post a Comment