Monday, January 11, 2016

"Lt. Dan, you gots new legs!"

The Pom Pom Crab came out today during feeding and he's gotten a bit bigger. He's also split his anemone so he now has one in each hand! It's neat to see him thriving; especially since I cut back to feeding the tank (aside from Gumball) to once a week. I've decided to name the Crab "Lieutenant Dan" because he's got new legs! He must have grown one back after his molt :) I love watching him move and sway with the current while he's feeding.

He's actually quite pretty
Lt. Dan sporting his new Anemone

I'm currently on hold with LiveAquaria (after 1+hour) because there was apparently an issue with the order (again). It seems that LA doesn't process PayPal orders very well even though it is an option on their site? I don't know but I really hope I get off hold soon so my order gets processed and shipped out today! 

 ~ Keep on Swimming ~

No comments:

Post a Comment