Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Livestock update

Unfortunately, there was another mix-up with LiveAquaria. I received 2 calls this morning; back-to-to-back. The first stating that my order got shipped to the wrong address and was being re-routed back to LA. This would cause the specimens to be placed on hold once they reached LA again so they could re acclimate to be ready for shipping again. Bummer.

I then received another call as I was attempting to call them back stating that my order had NOT been shipped but my order got mixed up with another. Another customer had placed an order and cancelled it but he still received the order. My order was apparently set as the "cancelled" order and was still at the facility. Hopefully, none of my items were re-listed for sale and grabbed by another customer >.<

But on a happier note, I received a shipment notification from ReefCorner (and an image!) of the coral I purchased. They look GORGEOUS! I really hope they do well in the nano and look forward to getting them today!

Coral shipment from ReefCorner

~ Keep on Swimming! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment